Many people pay too much tax and miss opportunities to reduce their tax. Here at Index Financial Services we pride ourselves in helping people plan their tax efficiently.
INFORMATION IS BASED ON OUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF TAXATION LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS
ANY LEVELS AND BASES OF, AND RELIEFS FROM TAXATION, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
TAX RELIEFS ARE DEPENDENT UPON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES
NOT ALL IHT PLANNING IS REGULATED BY THE FCA
Where we can help
It is important to review your situation every year with due care and skill. We may be able to help you reduce your tax bill and we will work very closely with yourself and your accountant. Over the years we have worked closely with several accountants and we are happy to recommend you one if you currently do not have one or are not happy with your current accountant.
Main Areas where we can help:
· Inheritance Tax planning for your family for when you pass away
· Income from property if you have a large portfolio, we can look to move them into a Ltd Company
· Income from pensions utilising your personal allowance lump sum
· If you're new to the UK
The above-mentioned scenarios are just a few cases where we can assist. If you feel like you can reduce your tax or haven't reviewed your tax position before or in a long time then please feel free to give us a call.
To help our clients review their tax positions, we have developed a process which will allow us to handle the matter efficiently with the best results possible.
· Initial consultation – We will arrange a time to meet in person or online and we strongly recommend that your accountant or tax adviser is present. During this meeting, we will complete a fact find and discuss your current situation and goals.
· Review/Planning Process – Once we have a clear picture of your circumstance and goals, we can start to look at different ways to help you plan your tax position.
· Course of Action – Once you are happy with the plan, we will start the process, whether that will be to apply for a mortgage in an Ltd Company name or apply for a whole of life policy to help with inheritance tax, we will support you through the process.
Depending on your current circumstances the process and plan will differ. Please feel free to contact us for more information suited for your individual case.