Have you ever thought about what life would be like if you become ill, lose your job or die? At Index Financial Services we can offer solutions to help give you financial support through tough times and even when you pass away. We use a panel that consists of the top UK insurers that provide a wide range of protection products from Life Insurance to Income Protection.
This is for information purposes only and should not be used to apply for any insurance policy or product
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT PRICES AND AMOUNTS OF ASSURANCE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CURRENT HEALTH AND LIFESTYLE
WE (INDEX FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD) DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY TO REJECTED CLAIMS FOR OUR WRITTEN POLICIES IF FALSE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED UPON APPLICATION
Here at Index Financial Services, we can provide a number of different types of protection products which can help you and your loved ones.
· Level Term Assurance/Convertible Term
· Indexed Linked/Decreasing Assurance
· Critical Illness
· Income Protection Assurance
· Relevant Life Cover
· Whole of Life Assurance
Our Process for finding the right Protection for you:
· Initial Consultation – We will arrange a time we can meet in person or online to discuss your needs. In this initial meeting, we will complete a fact find. This is a set of questions to help us understand what exactly you require.
· Our Research – After the initial consultation, we will take away all the information we gather to research the UK’s top insurers to find the best policy for you considering the benefits and price of each policy.
· Recommendations – Once we finish our research, we will present our findings for your consideration and any questions you may have. At this stage, we can review your needs to make sure that they still meet your intended requirements and make sure the policy is right for you.
· Application Process – Once you are 100% happy with the recommended policy, we can start the application. During this stage, the insurer will write to your doctor for a full medical record for them to assess your eligibility for the policy and price. It is imperative that the application and medical record is 100% correct and accurate, as if any false information is submitted, will make the policy void if/when a claim is made.
Depending on your individual factors and needs, the type of insurance you need will differ.