Have you ever thought about what your finances will look like after you retire? Many people do not make suitable provisions for when they retire. We can help with setting up your pension for when you are ready to retire.
This page is for information purposes only and should not be used to make any decisions on your pension provisions
A PENSION IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT AND THE FUND VALUE MAY FLUCTUATE AND CAN GO DOWN. YOUR EVENTUAL INCOME MAY DEPEND UPON THE SIZE OF THE FUND AND RETIREMENT, FUTURE INTEREST RATES AND TAX LEGISLATION
We can help with:
· Setting up your pension
· Review your existing pension/pensions
· Consolidate your existing pension/pensions
· Advise and arrange your pension options at retirement (Drawdown, Annuities)
It is our role to provide pensions advice to help people be ready for when they retire. We have the tools to help people choose the right plan for them depending on their needs.
We have designed our process to help us provide the right advice to allow our clients to reach their intended goals.
· Initial Consultation – We will arrange a time to meet in person or online to discuss your needs and goals. Within this meeting we will complete a fact find which will help us identify your needs and so we can provide accurate recommendations.
· Our Research – Once we have completed our initial meeting and fact find, then we will take the information away to start our research.
· Recommendations – Once we have completed our research, we will present our findings to you for your consideration and any questions you may have.
· Application Process – Once you are happy with the recommendations, we can start the application process to have the pension ready for you to start making contributions for when you retire.
There are many different types of pensions available to consumers. Depending on the individual, the type of pensions product that you need will differ, whether this is investment-linked or a simple income provision.